CFMS Annual General Meeting 2015 - Windsor Ontario
September 18 - 20 2015
Join us in Windsor Ontario for the CFMS Annual General Meeting from September 18-20, 2015!
The Annual General Meeting is an opportunity for Canadian medical students to get together and discuss important medical education, advocacy, global health, wellness issues, and more. Join the conversation, get involved, we want to hear from you!
CALL FOR RESOLUTIONS
Interested in getting your voices heard at the CFMS AGM? Consider submitting a resolution/position paper to be discussed at the AGM Resolutions Session! Click here for more information on how to submit your resolution and deadlines surrounding submission.
- AGM Agenda (Subject to Change - last update Sept 16)
- AGM 2015 Global Health Agenda
- AGM 2015 President's Roundtable Agenda
- AGM 2015 CFMS Representatives Agenda
- AGM 2015 Call for Nominations - Executive Positions
- SGM 2015 Meeting Minutes
- AFMC Report to Partners - Fall 2015
- President, Dr. Bryce Durafourt
- Vice President Education, Dr. Irfan Kherani
- Vice President Communications, Anthea Lafreniere
- Vice President Global Health, Dr. Christopher Charles
- Vice President Finance, Franco Rizzuti
- Vice President Government Affairs, Dr. Melanie Bechard
- Vice President Student Affairs, Brandon Maser
- Atlantic Regional Representative, Dr. Leanne Murphy
- Quebec Regional Representative, Carl White Ulysse
- Ontario Regional Representatives, Ali Damji and Dr. Kendra Komsa
- Western Regional Representatives, John Schulte and Taneille Johnson
- Resolution 1: Nemo Contra Voting
- Resolution 2: Adoption of the Position Paper "Medical Student Health and Well-Being"
- Supporting Document: Medical Student Health and Well-Being
- Resolution 3: Adoption of the Position Paper "CFMS Support for Global Health Care Core Competencies (GHCC)"
- Supporting Document: Global Health Core Competencies in Undergraduate Medical Education
- Resolution 4: Adoption of the Position Paper "Family Medicine and Primary Care: Committing to the Future"
- Supporting Document: Family Medicine and Primary Care: Committing to the Future
- Resolution 5:Adoption of the Policy Paper "Indigenous Peoples and Health in Medical Education"
- Supporting Document: Indigenous Peoples and Health in Medical Education
- Resolution 6:Adoption of the Positions Paper "Improving Healthcare for LGTBQ Populations"
- Supporting Document: Improving Healthcare for LGTBQ Populations
- Resolution 7: Proposal for Discontinuation of Executive Sponsorship
- Resolution 8: Adoption of the Position Paper "Preserving Medicare and Optimizing the Canadian Healthcare System"
- Supporting Document: Preserving Medicare and Optimizing the Canadian Healthcare System
- Resolution 9:Adoption of the Position Paper "Backgrounder: International Medical Graduates (IMGs) and the Canadian Healthcare System"
- Resolution 10: CFMS Rooming Option
- Retracted: Proposal for a CFMS Review Committee
- Supporting Document: Background Information on CFMS Review Committee